Sunday, April 29, 2012

New Participants

Hey all -- check out our list of official NaSoWriMo 2012 participants over there on the right side of the page.

The list is growing and we're so excited to see how many people have signed up for the challenge so far.  But remember, it's not too late to jump in!

Send us an email, hit us up on Twitter or Facebook, comment here on the blog -- there are many ways to get in touch with us and share your link so we can add you to the fun.

We're only a few days away from kickoff so get ready!

2 comments:

  1. I spoke with RJ earlier, but my sound cloud is Abearnamedchristmas. I'm very excited to participate in this and I hope everyone has as much fun as I think I'm going to have with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, put me down as a NASOWRIMO 2012 participant as well. It starts tmrw and I'm already getting some great ideas and melodies...

    ReplyDelete